Wednesday, January 24, 2007

My Mary Engelbreit Teapot Ornament Collection

Hey there! Here's one of my only collections, little teapots! I love little Mary Engelbreit teapots. These are the ornament size, but I also collect the slightly larger "miniature" teapot size. The larger teapots are all around 3 inches tall, and have removable lids, so they're also called trinket boxes. Oh, I adore these all. I have 7 of each size, all but 2 purchased over the years from eBay. My most recent addition is the red and blue teapot on the far left. If you click the picture, it'll enlarge and you'll be able to see the tiny flowers and hearts on it!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

This is such a sweet collection! I love the way you have them displayed! For Valentine's Day maybe you could hang red and or yellow hearts along with the teapots!