Thursday, January 25, 2007

My Ephinany! I'm a Funny Girl......FOREVER!!!!

I love to laugh! THEN and NOW!





Yesterday, I was looking at some old photos of my childhood years, and found so many in which I was trying to be funny! I suddenly realized, I STILL like to make people laugh! I always have! In the pure and happy childhood days, before school and outside influences, I was the family clown! I will post a few pictures of me and my brother and sisters and you'll see what I mean. And for those of you who know me in person, isn't it true that I just love you make you laugh?

Nature or Nurture?
I'm a clown! I think it's nature! And guess who was probably laughing under that bag?

1 comment:

Heidi said...

LOL! Picture #3 made me bust out laughing! You ARE a clown! Now we know, it's okay to laugh AT you! I loved every picture, thanks for sharing these! Funny Girl, we love you!