Thursday, April 5, 2007

Jenny's Vintage Kitchen Swap Goodies!





Here's what I hunted down for my Vintage Kitchen Swap partner! Oh, I had so much fun hunting items for my very first swap! I enjoyed many recreational shopping trips to all sorts of stores, the thrift shop, ebay, and Heidi even brought me the cool picnic basket planter from Oregon! I posted a picture of my kitchen, since I've been talking about Vintage Kitchen swaps. I recently realized my kitchen, at age 54, is really and truly vintage - or at least retro! The first picture is the items all wrapped up, so Melissa H. should not look at the second picture if she hasn't received her items yet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sallie, I'm having fun figuring out how you made these various ATC's! Some really cool things! Did you use felt for the back of one?