Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Vintage Kitchen Swap Items Arrived!!!

What an exciting day it was when my Vintage Kitchen Items from Jenny's swap arrived!!!!!! My swap partner, Melissa H., worked very hard to find vintage kitchen items to match my kitchen. Thank you so much, Melissa!!! Here's a picture of all the lovely, thoughtful items: vintage gold bundt cake pan, syrup and sugar dispensers, Carbon's Golden Malted Pancake & Waffle Flour, sweet note from Melissa, darling Duckie bag full of chocolate Easter eggs and bunnies, Vintage crocheted potholder, big stack of recipe cards, 3 red-handled cookie cutters, white handled flat whisk, vintage Mrs. Wagner's pie tin, and the gold/floral pillow case - for me to craft items from!!! What a wonderful assortment of Vintage Kitchen items! The gold/white/green crocheted pot holder went immediately up on my wall - what a treasure! The Vintage gold bunt pan is also up on the wall, on display. What sweet treasures from this fun swap. Mine came all the way from New Jersey. I'm planning to make pancakes from the mix real soon, and we'll see how that tastes. The syrup dispenser reminds me of one Grandma and Grandpa had, a real emotionally charged item to own and treasure. Have you ever seen a cuter Duckie bag? This is a vintage look duck, with just the sweetest face! Well, I love my items and knew everyone would want to see them.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Wow! What a wonderful collection of vintage items! Your swap partner must have spent hours and hours collecting and shopping! What a sweet theme, the vintage yellows and all. I'm so glad you joined Jenny's swap, it was a blast!