1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) Mimi Nissan
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Heath Peanut-Butter
3. YOUR “FLY GUY/GIRL” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) S-Bar
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Red Doggy
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) Jo Vancouver
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink) The Blue-Tea
8. NASCAR NAME: Erwin Otto
9.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ), Mae Rodney
10. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter), Wolfe Wichita
12. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower) Autumn Rose
13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”) Apple Shirtie
14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree), Muffin Ash
15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: ("The" + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + "Tour") The Collage Sunrise Tour
There. My personal favorites are Mimi Nissan and Jo Vancouver. Keep those in mind in case I enter the Witness Protection Program and try to trick you! Hint: I may be in Wichita. Just a tid-bit of trivia about me: My 5th grade teacher, Miss Wolfe, was also my mom's 5th grade teacher! (Small area of Eastern Washingon of Latah-Fairfield area.) Also, while I was in 5th grade, my mom used to be my substitute teacher! Sadly, for question number 8 I had to go do some research on one of my grandpa's names. I wasn't sure of it. Tragically, he died 22 years before I was born, so I only know him from a couple pictures we have of him. Anyway, have fun with this.
I also finished another collage last night! I have the Col-Lage fever, I guess! This one is for another sweet niece who has a birthday coming up! I don't think she looks at my blog, at least I hope not. I may change a square or two, tweaking here or there as needed. If anyone has any suggestions, I'm very open to them! Thanks in advance!
Have a fabulous weekend, everyone!