Thursday, September 13, 2007

Funny Names and a new Collage!

I saw this new Name-Game over at A Very Mary Design blog! Her responses just cracked me up! she is so witty and funny! I posted my own, just so you could try this at home yourself! Yeah, when you tire of crosswords, Soduko, word searches, etc, do this easy one.

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) Mimi Nissan


2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Heath Peanut-Butter

3. YOUR “FLY GUY/GIRL” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) S-Bar

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Red Doggy

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) Jo Vancouver

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)
Barsa

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink) The Blue-Tea

8. NASCAR NAME: Erwin Otto

9.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ), Mae Rodney

10. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter), Wolfe Wichita

12. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower) Autumn Rose

13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”) Apple Shirtie

14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree), Muffin Ash

15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: ("The" + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + "Tour") The Collage Sunrise Tour

T
here. My personal favorites are Mimi Nissan and Jo Vancouver. Keep those in mind in case I enter the Witness Protection Program and try to trick you! Hint: I may be in Wichita. Just a tid-bit of trivia about me: My 5th grade teacher, Miss Wolfe, was also my mom's 5th grade teacher! (Small area of Eastern Washingon of Latah-Fairfield area.) Also, while I was in 5th grade, my mom used to be my substitute teacher! Sadly, for question number 8 I had to go do some research on one of my grandpa's names. I wasn't sure of it. Tragically, he died 22 years before I was born, so I only know him from a couple pictures we have of him. Anyway, have fun with this.

I also finished another collage last night! I have the Col-Lage fever, I guess! This one is for another sweet niece who has a birthday coming up! I don't think she looks at my blog, at least I hope not. I may change a square or two, tweaking here or there as needed. If anyone has any suggestions, I'm very open to them! Thanks in advance!

Have a fabulous weekend, everyone!



2 comments:

Very Mary said...

Well if you're The Blue Tea and I'm the Black Tea, I think our only superhero powers will be to provide warm beverages for sick people. How lame of us.

Anonymous said...

Super Jo Vancouver. Yes, I can see that is a fitting name...what a fun thing to do...I'll work on mine. I don't remember my 5th grade teacher's name. What do I do?

Col-Lage Cool new word...